I would like to build Take 3 in Benton County instead of in Fayetteville. This is due to the fact that there are a large number of professionals who would like to have a hackerspace, but don't want to travel too far to go.
What I want in a Hacker/maker space.
- The clubhouse for an active hacker/maker club.
- Somewhat centrally located near I-540 at or north of exit 78 (Monroe Ave. Lowell)
- Reasonable monthly fees with a sliding scale based on willingness to volunteer time towards club maintenance and fundraising activities.
- Active in the community.
- Safe and fully insured.
- Well equipped shop.
- Laser cutter
- Full sheet CNC router/plasma cutter.
- MIG welder
- Wood working tools.
- Additional space for more based on the requirements of the group.